We are a community minded church. We are aware that in order to effect change in the lives of people we must be present where they are. We not only service people through our worship services but we take it further by assisting them in their daily lives.
We desire to know the community around us regardless to whether we fellowship together in a worship service or a community event. Some of our greatest relationships exist outside of our local fellowship.
Our ministry was birthed through hard times and difficulties and God extended to us His abounding love. For that reason, we feel both qualified and honored to extend to others the same love that was freely given to us.
As one could imagine, the key to making it through difficult times is to maintain our connection with God through prayer. Prayer has been and will continue to be the strength of Abounding Love Ministries; for that reason, you can always find someone praying on a daily basis in our sanctuary.
We invite you to come and take a closer look into all the wonderful things that the Lord is doing!
To build the people of God in every area of their lives that they may abound in love and every good work towards others.
~ Philippians 1:6-11 (LBV)
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to assist believers by training and discipling them with the Word of God, so that they may be assimilated into the work of the ministry to become active participants in reaching people through God's love at every available moment.
Being confident of this very thing, that He (God) who has begun a good work in each and every one of us, is able to perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment, that ye may approve the things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence until the day of Jesus Christ, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ unto the glory, honor and praise of our heavenly Father, In Jesus' name. AMEN!
OUR PURPOSE STATEMENT
Demonstrating God's love by assisting, assimilating and activating believers for the work of the ministry.
OUR CORE VALUES
Love, Unity, Integrity & Servanthood
Love - Being genuine compassionate servants of God
Unity - Unified for the cause of Christ
Integrity - Steadfastly holding to the principles of God with Honesty, Truthfulness and Uprightness
Servant hood - Making ourselves available to help people
WHAT WE BELIEVE AND TEACH
- In the triune God the Father, the son and Holy Ghost
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man
- All scripture is given by the inspiration of God
- All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation
- Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men
- It is the will of God that every Believer is filled with the Holy Ghost
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is Available to every Believer
- The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust
- In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ
- In water baptism and observance of the Lord's Supper
- Holiness is a way of life and a requirement for all those who Hope to see God